No, really, as we get ready for the next one it's only right you know how it went down at the One-Year Anniversary of The Set. Responsible for curating house party, yet organized dope vibes, The Set has been putting together various themed parties that have made lovers of Hip-Hop really appreciate having a place to let it all out on the dance floor, take cool pictures to capture the moment, enjoy live art, great settings and to just be.
To celebrate one full year of good times, Protect The Culture turned it up a notch and collaborated with my fellow New Yorker, 40oz Van for The Set 40oz Bounce Nashville Edition and it turned out to be something quite special. Not wanting to rub it in your face we minimized the list of good times to the five ehh, six things you missed. Check them out below
And make sure you don't miss the next Set, September 16.
- One of the best performances from Alocodaman I've ever seen (which 40oz Van got on staged and captured it on Snapchat)
- A completely sold out venue of 540 when the capacity calls for 500
- One of the most innovative photobooth designs from @idreaminblueray (2 Life sized, personalized Set 40s)
- Kamiayah's DJ... Ohso.... I mean she's DJ OHSO and a woman of dopeness. Such a great vibe with her was felt
- A true celebration of Nashville's hidden gem... Being in attendance literally made you capture the feeling of what it means to be 2 Live From the Set
Thanks D'llisha for sharing your favorite moments! This was a certified #eyeADVENTURE